A story on campus: Think this is true?

Hey guys...Andy here. It's my birthday today! I am a happy camper right now haha. But I am back with another blog and another episode of a story on campus. This one has to do with the tutoring system at UMass Lowell.

So hear me out guys. It is finals week and students are bound to go to tutoring for extra help. I'm sure you guys have been there at point. This is where the story comes in. I have been hearing this for more than one occasion and I wonder if it applies to any of you. Apparently when students go in for tutoring, they are not exactly getting the help they need. To be more clear, I am hearing that tutors are not of any help on multiple occasions.

What does it all mean? I don't want to call out some of the tutors, but what do you think should be done to fix these measures? I have experienced the same things myself and have no answer. I don't expect them to answer every single question that I have, but being paid and all, I think more effort should be put in during these sessions. I'm sure you guys have seen people pull out the answer key and just give you the answers.

For every bad tutor, there is a good one as well. Let's hope that there are more to come in the upcoming years so money is well spent on these tutors.

Til next time,

Andy