Changes are coming. Are you excited?

Hey guys, it's Andy here. Hope you all had a good week. It definitely is crunch time.

I wanted to talk about the capital improvements at UMass Lowell today. So there are many changes coming within the span of 2 years in this university, have you heard? I'm talking about physical changes. I'm sure many of you have watched the construction works going on north campus, but aren't sure of what it's all about. Well I'm here to tell you!

First thing I suggest is to follow UMass Lowell on Facebook if you are not already doing so. Sometimes they might throw boring news, but sometimes they throw out news that you might be really [and I mean really] interested in. It's very good to keep track of. They update it frequently.

I am providing a link right here so you guys can check out what changes are being made in UMass Lowell. There are a lot of improvements coming and it's excellent that the school is providing this information. Garages and the St.Joseph's Hospital projects are sure to be interesting as years go by.

Changes to the school website is coming as well. Keep an eye out for that. I might be in there somewhere. I am very sneaky that way. =]

By the way, I saw a fellow blogger Matt [? I think so] post a blog about jocks in this school and how they think they run it. I'm sure there are many people you have interacted with that have acted that way, but there are still good students around here. The best thing about college is that you can ignore these people and make sure they don't interfere with your personal life. If that starts to happen, then your college experience is ruined because of a group of kids that were irresponsible. It's not worth it.

Anyhow, that's all for today. Keep on studying! We only have 2 more weeks...or something like that haha.