Advising Period Again...but what now?

Hey guys. Long time no blog. I hope you all have been doing well. I have been very busy for a couple weeks due to projects and assignments. Like I said last year, March/April is crunch month!

So I went to advising yesterday and try to make sense of what I want to do for the rest of my college career. I knew that I am going to be a marketing major so that is all set. But the way the business schedule works out, it's much more efficient if I double majored in something. My intent was to major in marketing and international business, but since IB is relatively new, there is absolutely no information on it!

This is where my rant begins. Why can't they have more information regarding the major on the website? There is absolutely nothing on the website that can help current students. So here I am, waiting until sign ups begin for confirmation on whether I can enroll for certain classes or not. My adviser couldn't help me as she didn't have enough information as well. Hopefully everything goes well for you guys.

By the way, did you guys know that the school is launching a new website in June [or around there]? I am going to be one of the students featured I guess and I had a photoshoot at the radio station the other day. I have a very awkward smile, but it was a great experience!

I am waiting for the Red Sox season to start in approximately...30 minutes. I can't wait!

Til next time,

Andy