Looking back on vacation

Hi folks. Andy here again. I wanted to wait until the end of vacation to write a blog and tell you guys how it went. It was a very relaxing and well-deserved vacation for everyone. 

I stayed home throughout vacation and pretty much relaxed. It was a routine of video games, sleep, and occasional street hockey. This kind of vacation right in the middle of the semester is so helpful because we can just relax. I know some families planned trips and such, but for me, resting at home with the family was the best. 

So now that school resumes tomorrow, I just counted the weeks until the semester is over, and it is about 7 weeks. Can you guys believe it? Those weeks will definitely fly. I remember last year's April. So many projects and assignments were due. I expect pretty much the same this year haha. I am not confident at all. But don't let my non-self-confidence bring you guys down!

2nd half of the intramurals started so go sign up! Part of the whole "going fast" thing was participating in intramurals. As you wait for your weekly games, you won't realize how fast the months are going. If you are a sports fan like myself, this is definitely the way to go.

I will come back with another blog sometime this week. I will try to pick a topic from the campus that is worth talking about. I will definitely try to find some good buzz around campus haha.

Until next time,

Andy