Being Sick Kinda Sucks

Hey everybody! I was a little late with this one but no worries, I am back. I have been sick for the last four days. I never ever get sick but this time, I really got sick. It was not fun.

So for four days I lied down in my bed and watched a bunch of movies. Everyone was at work/school until dinner time, so I took care of myself. I felt real bad and wanted to write the blog yesterday at least, but my body wouldn't follow at all. So I hope you all understand.

Good news on the parking front. There are some new things that the university implemented, called satellite parking and carpooling. I have to read into more details, but basically, carpooling is exactly what it sounds like [and you get reward points] and satellite parking is additional parking for those that commute from route 113.

These ideas are definitely innovative and interesting, but time will tell if it's effective. That is pretty much the most important criterion in all this.

Spring break is coming up after this week. Do yo guys have anything planned? I don't. I can't wait to just relax all week and not be sick. The weather is definitely getting better. Next week, I'll be sure to update you guys on what I have done during break and some tips to help you ease back to classes after such a great break.

Til next time, stay HEALTHY haha.