Almost 25%!

Hey guys, it's Andy with another rendition of my fantastic blog! [eh...]

Yes we are almost 25% through with the semester! Can you believe it? Seems like we got back yesterday. Hope you guys are enjoying your semester so far.

I have been enjoying this semester so far, and I am trying hard to squeeze in some good activities in my tight schedule, since I have to commute 2 hours everyday to go back and forth from school.

Intramural sports has started. It's never too late to sign up, since you can join as a free agent on any squad. But that squad needs to accept you now in order for you to play. We are playing broomball right now and I gotta say, it's pretty much the best sport ever. If you don't know what broomball is, here is an idea: Link

If you have been following my blogs for a bit, I am a big fan of having everyone participate in whatever the university has to offer. Remember guys, we pay to come to this school and it's up for us to utilize and take the fun out of it. Intramurals is a great way to do it.

One more thing I want you guys to check out before I go! This is the UML Calendar page and it updates the events that goes on in school so you have an idea of what, when, and where it's going to happen. Link It's not a must see site, but I'd check it every once in a while to see if anything peaks my interest.

That's it for today. I'll be back next time with something to rant about haha.