Next week? No way.

Hello everybody...it's Andy here.

School resumes on Monday. I can't believe it! Did you guys take good note of my preparations for school? I feel like I'm ready to go back. It's always this part of vacation (the last week) where I feel like it has passed by too quickly. I hope I don't get lazy in school for that reason. Vacation will come back...eventually haha.

Remember to spend your vacation wisely though! Fill out the rest of the week with some kind of activity and you will feel great. I booked the rest of the vacation with something to do, even if it's a small activity like bowling or something. I always feel like I wasted my vacation if I don't do something in the last week.

When you go back to school, make sure you consider signing up for intramural sports! Broomball is one of the greatest sports that I discovered last year, and I look forward to playing again. Being on the ice feels so good and it's rare to go on it without skates. Definitely worth looking into. There are also more sports offered, but broomball is the way to go for me.

Weather has been looking bad lately. Chances are, during school, the same conditions might happen. Make sure the surroundings are safe. I know for a fact commuters may have to drive through the snow and that is a big pain. I may have to write about that later if I have to go through it haha.

I'll blog about school next week. Yay for fun!