It's 2011: A New Beginning!

Hey guys, Andy here. Hope you all had a very enjoyable Christmas and I wish everyone a happy new year!

Having said that, it's a good way to set goals for the year academically and socially. If you are like me, you've probably would like to achieve a bit more in both areas. I would definitely like to increase my GPA a little bit since I had a rather disappointing semester. And number one on my list is definitely making more friends. Back in middle school, I used to make a lot of friends, but somewhere down the road I stopped. I need to fix that this year.

By the way, I hope you all had a safe celebration last night. I've seen some disturbing news coming out of Lowell so always stay alert and safe. You never want to start the New Year on a sour note.

Also, I should add in that it's not too early to start looking at textbook prices for next semester. My advice is to hold off on actually purchasing it until classes start, but this way, you have a good idea on how you can manage your budget. Most of the time, there 1-2 books that you won't need as the semester goes on.

And like I mentioned in my previous blog to the high school seniors, I hope you have a good idea on what you want to do! It's good to make up your mind beforehand. I wish you all the best of luck.

That's it for now. Happy 2011 once again!