What Are You Thankful For?...and more.

Hey guys, Andy here with another blog.

I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving break! It's a bit late, but the servers of the blog is down and I haven't been able to access it. Anyhow, mine was great. I love Thanksgiving. I'm definitely a food lover, so it's like heaven for me.

Which reminds me to mention what I am thankful for this year. I am thankful for my family and friends. I am also thankful that I have a chance to attend school and work toward my dreams. I am always appreciative of this fact. Never forget that there are students less fortunate than us! What are you guys thankful for?

I still need to take a picture of the buses to write my post on transportation. Just wait for it! I have to remember...haha.

I was going through my emails today and finally decided that I was going to write about UML Today. If you are a student here, then you get an email every weekday called UML Today. While it is a good source for accessing school news and events, most students just delete it. Why is that the case?

It's pretty simple really. The way the email organized, no one is going to read it! Think of like a grocery shopping list...with long headlines. No one is going to want to go through that. I mean there are some fun events in there, hiding, waiting for it to be read. The university can step up and change the format a bit, don't you guys agree?

I'm off to take my sociology "final." Wish me luck and I'll be back very soon!