Just some advice....And Happy Holidays!

Hey guys! It's been a while I've written. Finals are finally over and I finally found some time to write blogs.

I was thinking about how I want to approach the next one and there were a bunch of things that made me think. So I'll just lay it out on a simple format and I'll hit the next blog up with some things I've been up to.

Just some advice...
-Even if you did well this semester, don't let up. Refresh your memories with some of the things you have already learned and keep it stored away for good use later. I have a bad habit of forgetting a lot of things after I learn them so I am going to try that this year.

Just some advice...
Now, if you got an A for some of the core classes like Calculus or Chemistry, you should think about applying for tutoring. Sometimes they are filled in terms of positions, but it doesn't hurt to try. You are sharing your knowledge with other students and you get to get paid for it. It works out perfectly. Probably one of the more important reasons why I am trying to refresh the things I've learned this semester.

Just some advice...
This is specifically for someone I know, but I can guarantee that other people may have some similar experiences. Look, it's okay to do bad in a class. Even if you failed the course. I'm not saying it's excusable, since you should have done better. But things happen and they happen for a reason. It's not going to be the end of the world. Most of the time, it's the people around you that you are afraid of when you get a bad grade. If you live in a competitive and comparative atmosphere, try to relieve the academic pressures. I've discussed before in my previous blogs, but I think the academic expectations are sometimes set way to high. Be a little more positive! That's a lot coming from me haha.

Just some advice...
Two parts here. For all you non-college students, this is about the time you should have a good idea of where you want to go to college and what you want to do. There is nothing wrong with undeclared majors, but to be honest, it's better to have something before you go in for the first year. Think really hard about it and make the choice. It's important to do what you want to do, but don't forget your capabilities and limitations. If you follow that, you should have fun in college.

Now for you current college students, non-freshmen to be exact, it's not too early to start looking for a decent internship. Perhaps you can even get something that will pay you. There will be places for you. Even if it's for a summer internship, it's not too early. I am looking for some right now as well.

Just some random advice to women:
This one is going to be really random, but for all you women drivers out there, don't ever go to a car dealership or auto shops alone. If there is something wrong with your car, take a reliable man with you. They will rip you off if you go alone. My sister almost got ripped off haha.

That's it for today. Happy Holidays and I will be back next week!

steve said:

>>>women:don't ever go to a car dealership or auto shops alone take a reliable man with you

I take it you like danger like that espn reporter who just got fired for saying let the boys handle this LOL
they are not all bad
I just had a real honest guy at Lake Forest Transmission.. could have hit me for 2-3 hundred
It was FREE!!
Steve
http://zautos.com

MyrnaWalsh21 said:

Have no a lot of cash to buy a car? Worry no more, because that is achievable to take the loans to resolve all the problems. Thus get a collateral loan to buy everything you need.