Ah yes, Crunch Time is Almost Over!

Hey guys, Andy here.

I haven't been able to write consistently since it's crunch time at school once again. All you current college students know exactly what I'm talking about. Finals start on Monday and it's getting hectic on my desk. All the work throughout the year is laid out for Economics and I am currently trying to stuff all this information into my head. This is definitely the time you sit back and wish that you had paid more attention in earlier classes haha.

By the way, for all you UML students...have you guys ever received a parking ticket? The word on the street is that they are going nuts on handing out parking tickets now. As if the parking fee wasn't enough, they are literally out there to hunt students down. Obviously, there probably was some fault on occasions, but sometimes, it's for a simple reason, like a claim over where certain students can park where. Like, if there weren't any parking spots on north, some commuters cannot park in closer areas due to what kind of student you are [commuter, resident, etc...]

I have never received one, so maybe I shouldn't be complaining/ranting, but many students have voiced their opinions out on this and perhaps the university should ease upon the harshness.

With that being said, I honestly have to go back to studying for Economics. It's been my weakness all year. I wish all of you good luck! And for all you high school students...good luck on your midterms as well! I'll write again soon!