Advising Period and More.

Hey guys, it's Andy here. Hope you all had an excellent week.

So yeah I definitely ran out of ideas for this week. So I am going to write about some things in my life and on campus. But don't worry, I'm always thinking. It's just that right now is a very hectic time for students. Well at least for me anyway. Lots of tests, essays, and blah blah blah.

Anyhow, it's advising period. That means you get to meet with your adviser and talk about classes! Sounds awesome [sarcasm]! Hopefully you all know what classes you have to take so you don't cram it in the last second. Best advice? Plan out your classes early so you reserve your spot for classes. I probably shouldn't have told you that...now I'm gonna lose my classes haha!

By the way, for all you hockey fans out there, the UMass Lowell hockey team is flat out terrible this year. Don't expect big things. We have a lot of young players on the roster. I think we will mold into a good core next year and beyond. Right now, it's tough.

Oh another thing to mention. For those who are withdrawing from any classes, don't feel bad about it if you are. It's not a bad thing. You realized what is best for you and you carried on with it. I have a friend feeling really bad about it and I told him it's not something to feel guilty about. Some classes are extremely hard to understand. It's natural. Just work a bit harder the next time around, and you will be golden.

I think I know what I'm gonna write about next week. A light bulb just went on on my head. I am going to write about transportation services! I've been hearing too many complaints from the students, and that's never good. But I also want to mention the perspectives of the bus drivers as well. This should be a good read, just gotta do a little bit more research. Check in next week!

Til then, stay safe and healthy.