The hardest class evah?

What's good guys, it's Andy here.

I was thinking about an interesting topic for the blog, but I have two exams coming up today and tomorrow, so I couldn't think of anything overwhelmingly interesting.

But I was thinking about these classes. Accounting and economics are pretty much the hardest classes I've ever taken in my life. I am not exaggerating in any way, it's truly the first time in which I feel kinda lost. Granted, I should be doing all the work, not just some of it, but I've always relied on my instincts. So basically, a good warning to the rest of you, always give your 100%. You will regret it when exam time comes. Perhaps I am the only that needs the advice haha. If you have any inputs or comments about your hardest class, feel free to leave a comment. One of my engineer major friends told me that circuits is the hardest class for him. I can only imagine...

By the way, I just may go up to Amherst during Halloween weekend to see what it is like over there. If I do go there, I will make sure I report my experiences. I heard it's crazy over there during Halloween.

UML and Bruins hockey starting this week officially! I can't wait. It's just what I have been waiting for. Yes guys, I love hockey. You should know that by now haha.

Before I stop writing, I should mention that I love the English Department. I got my work study back [long story], and I am back here working. It's awesome...all, and I mean all, the professors are friendly. I'm glad I made the right choice!

Til next time,