Welcome back to school!

Hey guys, it's Andy here! Hope you all enjoyed the first day of classes. I had a little hectic time as a commuter. The parking problem still is lingering around even after all the renovations! Unfortunately, I was very late to my first class. I hope it's a problem that sorts out throughout the year. I don't want to judge it right away.

I noticed today that a lot of students are utilizing the recreational center! Great for you guys. Don't just make it an opening week kind of thing, try utilizing it throughout the school year. It's only beneficial to you, and there are lots of things to do in there.

Which leads me to intramurals. You all need to sign up for intramurals. It's too much fun and you are missing out if you don't sign up! It's decently organized and operated, so you won't be disappointed. It's a good way to meet new people and a good way to develop competitive spirit.

Hope you guys are looking forward to the rest of the school year. While it won't be the high road all the time, it will be a fun ride once again this year. Stay cool as well, it's been reaching 90s lately outside and the some rooms in the university don't have A/C! I almost fainted today haha.

I'll be back next week. We are making a new schedule for the fall semester in the radio station! I will let you guys know if I get a timeslot and when I will be on the air.

Til then, stay cool and healthy!