Facebook-ing

Hey guys, it's Andy here! Hope you all had a good week.

I wanted to talk about Facebook real quick before I get to my weekly update. I just want to know why you guys use it! Don't get me wrong, of course I have a Facebook account. I enjoy using it, but I recently started to wonder why people use it. Is it really to stay in contact with "friends?" Or perhaps, it's for attention?

I never got the reason why I am using it. But people I'm not close with always tried to friend me and such [notice how friend became a verb], and I never was comfortable with that. And once I accepted to avoid being rude, at least one of them would flush my feed with pointless status updates and stuff. That's the one thing that I never understood. Isn't the status update basically telling people "I'm dong this and you're not" kind of thing? That's the only impression I got.

The sad part of all this, is that I am following the trend and doing the exact same thing. It's hard to avoid the clique and the trend in a school atmosphere. Hopefully I won't be fighting for attention any longer haha.

Next week is going to be really hectic. A lot of tests and stuff. You all know what I'm talking about. The first week of October is when professors tend to give their first exams. I am ready in certain subjects, but don't ask me about Economics.

I also cannot wait until the Bruins, Celtics, and the Riverhawks start their season! It's going to be fun attending games. Woo hoo!

Also, don't hesitate to join intramurals. It's never too late. Flag football was fun, but our team got demolished in our first game. When I say demolished, I mean demolished.

Haha, I hope you guys have a good week! I'll be here next week with something to talk about. :)