Bored yet?

Hey guys, Andy here again. Hope you enjoyed your week and my last blog entry! It got some positive reviews, I'll hopefully do it again sometime soon. I have a lot of rants up my sleeve haha.

Are you guys bored yet? I was happy to be back in the school atmosphere but classes got noticeably "harder." To be honest though, I am in really boring classes and that doesn't help at all. That's why there are school activities to alleviate the stress and such.

Intramurals sign ups end on Thursday, so keep your eyes out for that. Captain's meeting is on Thursday as well, so if you plan on playing anything, you should attend the meeting at the CRC at 9pm.

There are fall activities as well, a great list of things the school offers that you should have received in your emails. Kayaking and mountain climbing sure sounds fun to me. Too bad I'm afraid of the water.

By the way, did you guys know that the school implemented the card system on Monday [for parking]? You need a valid student card to access parking lots. Problem was, my brother and I commute together, and he does not have school on Mondays and Fridays! Meaning, I'd have to take his card every Monday and Friday, since he purchased the parking decal under his name. It's sort of inconvenient. So I emailed the UCAPS services and told them my problem. I just got an email back saying that they had activated my card for it as well, so we will see if that's the case. If it works, I'll be a very happy man.

Until next time,