Improvements on campus

Hey guys. Just one more month to go until school actually starts again! I am excited and disappointed at the same time. You all understand what I mean haha.

With the upcoming school year almost upon us, there seems to be lots of more news around campus about improvements. From parking spaces to signs, it looks like there will be some new things in the atmosphere. I'll briefly look into some of the improvements off the top of my head.

Parking Spaces
I know some commuters are definitely looking forward to this. I know I will be. It seemed like there were limited spaces for parking last year and students were forced to park in awkward spots. Hopefully the improvements that they have made on various parking lots will have us happy.

Signs
Apparently there are new direction signs being set up for those who may be lost on campus. These new signs will be nice and big for people to recognize. Another solid addition.

Food
Probably one of the most anticipated aspects coming into the school year. Last year's food providing company will not return, and we will taste something new. Kind of a wild card here, but hopefully it goes the right way.

Expansion of Nanotech
They took down the Smith building I believe, to implement some other big building in there. It's going to be none other than the nanotech building. I know this doesn't really apply to me, but it's good to see that the school is expanding in all areas.

Well that's just some of the stuff that we will see, but I'm sure there are more. I should go to sleep, I am going to Rhode Island tomorrow! Til next time, stay safe and healthy!

ceargonee said:

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material

UniockkiC said:

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.