For all the excited souls...

Hey what's up guys! It's Andy here. I wanted to do a quick entry before school. I have been very busy moving and aiding by my sister's side for her newborn baby boy! Very hectic couple of weeks, but I am ready to write again!

I am seeing a lot of students on social networking sites like Facebook updating their statuses on the upcoming school year! It's obviously normal, and I recommend getting excited for the first couple of weeks. College is a fun ride.

I do not want to be a party pooper, but for those of you that are excited, keep in mind that with excitement comes responsibility. College somehow packs so many aspects of life, and sometimes it takes students too late to realize that. It's always good to have the goal set in mind, then enjoy the atmosphere.

What I'm really trying to say, obviously, is that you shouldn't lose focus. You definitely want to start off on the right foot, especially in the first semester. I know I got off on the right foot and the rest of the year was just smooth and fun. Not telling you to stay in your dorm and study, but know when to separate yourself from the environment. Set your own standards, and then you will be golden.

I, too, am excited for my upcoming sophomore year. I will be commuting, and I am looking to meet new people for the upcoming year! Hope to see you all soon, and I hope I get to write sometime this week if moving isn't too hectic. I want to write about the opening week activities!!

Til then, stay classy you people.