One more month to go!

Hey guys, Andy here again. Only one more month to go until the start of a new school year! I can't believe it. I'm half disappointed and half excited at the same time. Most of you probably understand what I'm trying to say haha.

You all should check out Facebook for recreational school updates. It has come to a point in which Facebook has become a good source for information and updates as such. For example, if you check out this link, it will show you the Facebook event for the opening week at UML. Pretty cool.

It's also not too early to start looking for books. ISIS updated its system so that books are much more convenient to find than before. You can look them up right through ISIS, instead of going to the bookstore site before. So you guys should take a look and make mental notes for your budget. I also should remind you though, hold off from buying books until classes actually start, and see if you honestly need the books for your class. I couldn't believe how many textbooks I ended up not using last year.

By the way, I've been awarded work study this year, so I am looking hard for a fun and interesting job. I think I will be an office assistant in the English department. Professor Haines and I talked through email and she seemed like a very nice lady. Can't wait until school starts so I can make some money! haha

I am currently in New York having lots of fun. I am heading back home tonight, which is disappointing, but I do have a fun week scheduled. Hope you all enjoy your week as well!

Ceaxiamedge said:

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

Swewaliarax said:

Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.