Weekly Update

What's up guys! It's Andy here. Hope you guys are enjoying the summer so far!

I've been up to a couple things. For one, I have been following the World Cup very closely. This stage is when it gets real interesting and exciting. I can't wait to see how all these matches pan out. I am a little disappointed that South Korea was knocked off in the round of 16, but we gave it our all, and I got to enjoy the 16 days they were participating in the event.

I took a trip to Boston the other day. It was fun and refreshing. I thought it may be a good idea for me to get out and try some new things. I took the train to get there, and it was my first time getting on a train. Pretty exciting stuff. I love the atmosphere of a train ride. Is that weird?

I am still continuing my show on Tuesdays 4-6 on 91.5 FM. Hope you all tune in. I had a little run in with parking yesterday, as my car got towed after parking in a confusing spot near the library. I want to warn all of you! Don't ever park even close to construction areas, even if there are other cars parked there! Park where it's safe. No one would buy our reasoning. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. $73 right down the drain.

I got my haircut for the first time in a long while, and it feels weird. But having short hair during the summer is actually quite alright and I can deal with it. Hopefully it grows out a little more because I look pretty ummm....well you know what I mean.

Well keep on enjoying your summer! I'll be with you guys throughout the summer. I'll have more information about any sort of school activities if they come along. Thanks!