Weekly Update

Hey guys, it's Andy here.

Man it's been really hot outside lately. Day by day I'm reminded that we are getting towards the hotter days of summer. It's terrible. I hate hot weather. Good thing I work at a place with good air conditioning haha.

I heard that the first session of orientations for freshmen were last week. I hope you all enjoyed your time and made the best of it. I made some friends through the orientation process, so use it to your advantage. It's a fun time!

The World Cup has been so much fun to watch. It's crazy how many upsets I've seen already. I can't wait til the South Korea vs. Nigeria game on Tuesday! It's going to decide if Korea goes to the next round or not. I'll be sure to watch it with a bunch of other fans. It should be a good one.

I went to Lowell to do my radio show last week, and it seems like there is a lot going around town. The kayaking place is open and I know many people like to utilize it. It's a fair price, and lots of people get a kick out of it. I also saw a picnic and some live bands play in an event by the river. There's still some fun stuff to do if you decide to go up to Lowell for whatever reason.

It's really hot. I'll try to write more often, but right now it's just unbearable! Til next time!