Weekly Update

Hey guys, this is Andy again. I am writing in a while. It's been a busy summer quite surprisingly.

I've been keeping up with my radio show lately, Tuesdays 4-6 on 91.5 FM. It's been fun. We're talking about sports and lots of other things. It's a good way to still be involved with the school over vacation. It's a 45 minute drive every week, but it's worth it! You guys should tune in as well!

The weather has been fair recently, and I am trying to get lots of people together for a basketball league here. We are set to go, and I cannot be any more excited. It's an excellent way to stay in shape, yet polish my competitive edge in basketball.

Did I mention I am on a diet? I wanted to lose a little bit of this belly before I hit some pools and what not. It's going well. I've lost 7 pounds already! It actually feels pretty good. I've eliminated soda and other fatty foods from my diet, and the results are showing rather quickly. Hopefully I can get more results as the week goes by.

I'll write another blog for you guys soon. It's been a busy summer, but it's been an uneventful one as well unfortunately. I'll think of something though! Til then, stay cool.