Weekly Update

Hi everybody! It's Andy here. It's the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

I am excited right now. Today is the last day for classes and only the finals await. It's been a great semester with challenging classes, and I am glad that it's almost over! I don't mean that because I hate school or anything like that [haha] but I do need a break. After the crunch month April, I am gassed out. Very gassed out. I hope I do well in the finals though!

Yesterday was my birthday! Since I am here, I couldn't really "celebrate" it, and I won't be home for another two weeks, so I guess the fun will have to wait. I did get a birthday cake and that was fun.

How are you guys studying for finals? If you guys are having trouble in one area, then there are extra help for everyone for every subject! Don't miss out if you are having trouble. Another way I have found that is extremely helpful is looking over past quizzes and tests. Professors do have a tendency of putting together pieces for the final. I've had good success last semester studying that way.

I'll try to write again tomorrow, maybe about an issue. Right now, I want to keep focused about studying for the finals. The Bruins are on tonight too, don't forget!

Anyways, I am glad that freshmen year went great. It was successful and I enjoyed it very much! I probably will be blogging over the summer as well, so check back often! Enjoy the last day of school!