Quick Update

Hey guys! It's Andy here. I'll do a quick update.

I've been really busy for the last week or so! I am getting my second research paper done for English class, and I have final quizzes and exams coming up in a lot of classes. So I have been preparing for it nicely. I think I am ready.

My intramural softball team won our playoff game yesterday! So we are moving on. Hopefully we win the whole thing! I'll keep you guys updated.

Oh and I may be doing a radio show during the summer time on 91.5 FM, in a more convenient time for listeners. I'll keep you guys updated on that! That would be fun again.

Anyone paying attention to the Boston teams? Celtics and Bruins are getting it done, and the fan atmosphere is great! It's good to be in a "hockey" school. Everyone likes to talk about it, and I enjoy listening haha.

I am headed to the rec center now...I'll try to write more tomorrow. I know it's crunch time, but I gotta get my exercise in!