Finals

Hey everybody! Andy here with the weekly update.

I just woke up and I am enjoying sleeping in. Finals are over for me! It was a tough ride. Chemistry final was tough, history was the toughest. I guess at least the calc final wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Now I await the final grades on ISIS. I want to try and maintain a high GPA.

I live in an off campus apartment that leases through August, so I don't have to move my stuff just yet. I am excited to go home though. I can hang out with friends I haven't seen for a while, and I'll get my share of street hockey in, which is always a plus for me.

Our softball team lost our playoff game last Tuesday, ending our season. It was a semi-final game, but the other team was just too good. They were hitting home runs in and out. Nothing we can do about that. Hopefully we do better next season and win the championship! I really want those shirts!

I hope you all took your final exams successfully. It was a quick year, at least for me, and there are more obstacles to overcome. But it was one fun year, and I am already looking forward to next year.

I'll keep blogging over the summer to keep you all updated! See you next week!