Weekly update...and buses?

Hello everybody! Andy again here.

It has been an interesting week! The Bruins playoffs started, and it's been great. I am really caught up in that, so I kinda forgot about what else is going on in my life haha.

Today, I just thought of a good topic to talk about. It's about the buses in UMass Lowell. Transportation buses that go north to south and such. This is probably going to be my fourth installment of "complaints" but the buses really ticked me off the other day.

So I had this psych study for my psychology class, which was mandatory. The study was at south campus, which I was fine with. The study was at 4. To make a long story short, I waited for the bus from 3:40, and was ultimately late to my study because of the bus. This is not the first time someone has complained about the bus schedule. It ended up arriving at 3:57, and I was penalized for being "late" to the study.

I understand that traffic would play a role in certain cases, but not showing up for 20 minutes is absurd. I don't want to dump all this on to the bus drivers, but students do frequently complain about the consistency of the bus times. I don't know what options are available to them at this point, but I hope something gets discussed sooner than later.

Anyways, I finished my history research paper. I am very proud of myself! I am getting hungry...I'll try to write up another one for tomorrow!