Hey guys

Hello guys! I hope you had a good week. The rain has finally stopped and we all found out that the Sun exists behind those clouds! Lovely.

I am here in the business lounge for business students. Just relaxing before history class. We have a lot of tests and projects due in the next 3~4 weeks. April is getting hectic, but the "crunch" month is when I need to deliver in the clutch. I wish luck to you all as well!

So I've been doing the radio show every Wednesday morning 7-9. It's a very relaxed show, more music based now, with sports. But sometimes it's hard to do it alone! Too bad my friends don't want to wake up that early haha.

I should've mentioned it a long time ago, but NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is coming to UMass Lowell during the graduation ceremony as a speaker! Congrats to the graduating students. They get to meet a real figure in sports. It's amazing how the university can bring in people of importance occasionally. It's really good to see on campus.

By the way, my intramural season for floor hockey and softball started. I am having too much fun right now. If it only wasn't for those projects and tests....

Anyhow, enjoy the Easter weekend. It's supposed to be in the 70s. Hooray!