Weekly Bloggity

So I was just in Chemistry class and I can tell you right now, this class is becoming unbearable every single day. It's just powerpoint slides after another. Bleh.

We are back from spring break! I feel very refreshed, as it was a much needed break. I got some homework done and all that. Played some street hockey as well.

Unfortunately, the "crunch" month is coming up for us. April is one of the worst months for a college student. This is when a great load of work gets poured on to us. I really need to be focused for the next 5 weeks or so if I don't want my grades to drop. I feel kind of nervous, as I have two research papers due towards the end of April. It's 8 pages each! (On topics I don't really know about)

So broomball playoffs start tonight and we are the #3 seed going in. Hopefully we pull out a win. Floor hockey should be starting soon in intramurals and I am pumped for that. Did you sign up for a sport?

For all you high school seniors, I hope you are getting a good idea of where you are going! Your crunch time is coming up slowly as well. Best of luck! I'll try to write again on Wednesday or Thursday!