Weekly Bloggity

Hey guys. It's Wednesday today. Very busy week this week.

I had my RA interview on Tuesday. I was very nervous, pretty much shaking the whole time haha. I answered each question truthfully though, and I hope I get the job. We have a group interview process on Saturday, which I have to wake up early for. Hopefully it goes smoother on Saturday!

I am getting a radio show! It's the morning driveby, a morning talk show. I'll be doing sports and such, so it will be an interesting time.

Speaking of sports, it was the NHL trade deadline. I am a huge hockey fanatic. Boston Bruins didn't do much though. :(

I am thinking of attending the play "Measure for Measure" on campus this week. It seems like a good play, performed by the students. Tickets are $5, if any of you are interested in plays and such.

I have a blog topic for the next blog. I am going to talk about commuter students not feeling like they are part of the campus enough. A lot of commuters attend UMass Lowell, and it'd be great if the campus can get us a little bit more involved.