Weekly Blog

Hello everyone! We are nearing the spring break, 4 hours for me to be exact, and I cannot be any more excited!

So I had my first talk show in the radio! Morning Drive-by, every morning at 7AM to 9AM on WUML or 91.5 FM. I had a very very tough time getting up for it, but after the show, it really felt satisfactory. Hopefully I don't feel so sluggish next time around!

I also had the group process for the RA position here. It was awkward in the beginning, as we were doing icebreakers and things of that nature, but as the day went on, I got more comfortable. The pressure was on obviously, because you had to make an impression on the supervisors. Right now, it looks like I won't get the job. The competition was too fierce! They told us we'll find out after break, so I'll keep my fingers crossed til then.

This week wasn't all that exciting, so I don't have a lot to share with you! Oh, my broomball team suffered our first loss, but we are still a high seed going into the playoffs!

If I can suggest anything for you students going on spring break, it's only one thing. Enjoy it! This is supposed to refresh and recharge you for the last stretch. Utilize it to your advantage, and let's destroy the rest of the semester together!

Til next time,

Andy

Anonymous said:

The email system isnt that great to be honest with you. Every time I try to log into the system, it takes too long. I dont think the outlook is a good idea to install into the system if it is going to run like that. My turtle runs faster than that.