Another bloggity

Hey guys! I am actually going to keep my promise and I am writing today! Yay!

So our broomball playoffs started on Monday in a single elimination style playoffs, and we had a good victory. Next game is tomorrow! I can't wait! Our team is really starting to get the sport now. We are getting comfortable. Softball and Floor hockey is about to start. If you go here, and you are interested in playing softball, email me at andyhwang05@yahoo.com! We need players!

I'm also thinking about that Family Feud event. I'm not sure how it works, but it sounds interesting! It's like a quiz show.

By the way, for all you business majors, there is a special lounge for us here at the 2nd floor of Pasteur hall. I wanna say 208. All you need to do is scan your ID, and you should be able to get in. It is a great place to do your studies or just to relax before class.

Looks like I am loaded with a lot of work in the next couple of weeks. This is the crunch time I was talking about! I really need to stay focused.

The weather is really getting unpredictable. I hope you all dress accordingly until people can figure this New England weather out!