Weekly Update!

So yeah I just realized I didn't do a blog last week...so here we go.

I saw all those comments that were sent to me for approval after my parking blog last week. Thanks for all those comments, I was just too lazy to approve them all. I'll use schoolwork as my excuse haha.

I didn't realize parking was such a universal issue for commuters and in campus students. I'll definitely think about writing another one in the near future, because I've got some good tips and information for the students who can't find a parking spot.

Anyways, I am currently here on the Macgauvrun Student Center in South Campus, sitting at a table for WUML, for promoting the radio station to have a strong presence on campus. Many new students may not be aware that we exist, so we are out here, handing out free CDs, and letting people know we exist. Come stop by on Wednesdays! The guys put hard work into the station for you all!

By the way, the intern meeting is this Thursday, so if you are interested, go to the basement of the Lydon Library to the media center, where the meeting will be held.

I hope you all are paying attention to the Olympics! Some great hockey action tonight, which I will be enjoying.

My intramural broomball season kicked off last week, but I'll write more about it tomorrow, when I'll be doing another blog!

Until then, let it snow!