Winter break wrap up!

Hello everybody! It's Andy again with the weekly update. We are going back to school in 2 days! I am going back up to Lowell tomorrow. I am a bit excited and nervous at the same time. I am excited because of a new semester obviously, and the new things that it has in store for us, but I am also nervous, because I don't know if I can continue the great success I had last semester. I'm sure everyone faces this dilemma at some point in their college career, but I am going to even try harder this semester and end on a great note!

My last radio show was on Wednesday...or at least I thought it was! I am not sure yet, I might have one more show left, as the spring semester schedule for the school radio station WUML is not clear yet. Anyway, I hope I get my own show for the spring semester as well. I am thinking of doing a sports talk radio show, which is something I've always been interested in.

UML hockey had some setbacks over the last weekend unfortunately. They lost twice against our arch rivals UMass Amherst. I was frustrated to say the least, but hopefully we improve on our game down the stretch.

So for all you students out there! Welcome back! And let's get part 2 of this journey rolling!

Stay safe!