Success!

Hello everybody! This is Andy again. Hope you all had a fantastic new year so far!

Vacation has been awesome. I have been relaxing and taking it slow. I have some good news for you all, so here it goes:

As you all know, I had my first radio show last Wednesday! It was a success. My friend Chris and my brother Dave joined me on the show. We played a good variety of music and we all had a good time. We made some mistakes throughout the show, but overall, it was all a great show. We are doing it all over again tonight, 10PM~12PM on 91.5 FM or wuml.org. Hopefully you all tune in. The radio program is something that the students take real proud in, and we hope you can enjoy it, as we share music that we like personally.

Another big news I got the other day is that my older sister is pregnant! My brother-in-law and my sister broke the news right after I got out of work, so I was pretty startled. However, happiness broke in right after and I shared the good news with everyone. I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle. It's an exciting thing.

Oh and my brother's friend Alan is being assigned to Iraq. Hopefully he does well in his time there and comes back safely.

That is it for this week guys! It's about 3 weeks until we go back to school. Stay safe and healthy!