Back for the Spring Semester!

Hello all! This is Andy with the weekly blog. We are back on campus for the Spring 2010 semester! Woo!

So the classes I am taking this semester include English 101, Chem 1, Calc, and other subjects. I am very excited about the year. All of my professors seem very nice, and I can't wait to turn efforts into solid grades.

I was in the Southwick Dining Hall today, and I saw that there were lots of events coming up on campus. Things like open mic night, plays, events for specific majors, and other fun things were advertised through posters. If you are attending the university currently, go check some of it out! I heard the open mic night is a fun thing to attend.

So I am going to apply for a RA position at the dorms for the Fall of 2010! I contemplated the decision as it comes with a lot of time sacrifice and responsibility, but ultimately I decided that this is something that I want to do. There are benefits as well, which will really help me. Interviews are conducted on February, and I will know by the end of March if I have the position or not! I will keep you guys updated on that.

WUML general meeting is next Thursday, meaning I will know next Thursday whether I have a radio show or not. Hopefully I get something in a good time slot, so I can continue with my ambition for a sports talk show!!

I think I'm going to do a write-up on the parking spaces of the UML areas next week. If you are a commuter or thinking about being one, then read next week's blog!

Stay healthy as always.