Winter break!

First off, Merry Christmas everybody! I am currently very comfortable in my home, writing this from my bed. The first semester has gone by quick! I can't believe it.

All my grades have come out, and my GPA for the semester is a 3.85 out of 4.00. I even surprised myself. All the hard work paid off. Like I have updated all of you throughout the semester, if you work hard independently and get all your work done, the results will be satisfying! I hope you all had good grades this semester as well.

Since I am a WUML DJ now, I will have a short slot during the winter break! I encourage all of you to tune in on Wednesday nights 10PM~12PM at 91.5 FM or at WUML.org. I'll be playing all kinds of music and will be talking on many occasions. Hopefully I don't mess up too much!

I hope all of you are having a Merry Christmas. I am glad to tell you guys that I will be returning next semester as a blogger again, and I will keep you guys updated with all the fresh news. I will tell you guys how things go next week at the radio show. Until then, enjoy the holidays!