Quick Update

Alright, so I have decided to give you guys a quick update, instead of a nice long blog that I usually do, because right now, I am busy preparing for my exploring the universe final at 6:30 PM tonight. So here it goes:

I passed the WUML DJ intern test! I am an official DJ now. I might be getting a show this upcoming semester, or I might not be, it depends. I may be getting a show during winter break, so I will keep you guys updated on that. I need you all to listen! Basically, the test was a lot harder than I expected, and I honestly thought I failed. After I saw some of the interns get dismissed one by one, I was freaking out. But they came in and told us the remainder of the interns in the room had passed, and I was very excited. I recommend this experience to everyone.

I have to get going and study some more. This final is going to be very challenging, I'm not sure if I remember too much. I'm hoping I can continue the momentum and ace it, but that's highly unlikely.

Hope all of you do well on your finals! I am out!