Big Day

Hello everyone, it's Andy. Sorry about not writing yesterday, I was loaded with homework! Yes, I know, it's towards the end of the semester, but yes, there are some homework still assigned.

So today is the big day. As some of you may know, I have been interning at the WUML student radio station on campus ever since the beginning of the semester. It has been a long process of learning and enjoying music, but today is the final day. We have to take our DJ tests tonight, and it is the opportunity to make us from interns to official WUML DJs. I am very excited for the test, but nervous as well. There are areas I need to brush upon, and I have been studying since 12. I hope everything goes well. All my hard work can't go to waste!

Have you guys been paying attention to UML hockey? They are doing very well, and we are 9th in the nation, and we might even have a chance at a tourney this year! Like I have mentioned before, even if you don't like hockey, try attending some of these games. They are very exciting and it's fun to be around the student fans since they are so motivated and interesting to say the least.

I recently checked out the underground tunnels we have on north campus. It is such an interesting pathway. If it's too cold outside, you can basically take this underground tunnel to get you to places around campus. It can get a little hot, but nonetheless, go check it out for yourself!

I should go back to studying guys. Until next time, stay warm! There is snow outside!