Andy's update!

Hello everybody! This is Andy with the weekly blog. This blog is a little late, I apologize for that, it has been a busy week for me last week. However, I will be writing a blog today and tomorrow, so no worries. It has been an interesting week.

The atmosphere on campus now is really the preparation for the finals. It is a huge part of our classes' grades, and students are working hard to really grasp the material. The teachers are going over old material now in order to prepare us for the finals. I can really sense the urgency, and that the semester is really winding down. It's quite exciting yet scary.

There was an ISIS update that was activated last Wednesday. I tried the new baby out, and needless to say, it has been pretty much awesome. It was definitely updated to make adding/dropping classes easier, with easier access to all the important information or activities we need to do. The setup was much easier and sensible. I am sure all students can agree with me on this subject.

One yucky thing did happen last week though. To further prove the point that Lowell has parking problems, I ended up getting a parking ticket for an off street parking. It was right in front of my off campus apartment, and it wasn't a good feeling. Apparently we needed a residential parking sticker in order to park the car off street. This is a good thing to keep in mind if you for future references. I know most commuters will have school parking stickers, but just in case you ever need to, just remember this fact. The Lowell police are on top of their game when it comes to parking stickers.

I'll write more tomorrow, about my internship at the radio station. The days are winding down. See you tomorrow, and stay warm!