Weekly Update

Hello everybody! It's Andy again. I am currently in the Lydon Library doing this blog. Since there were no huge events around campus this week, I decided to give you guys little tid bits of what I have been experiencing around campus.

First things first. The hockey game against BU was probably one of the best college hockey games I've watched in recent years. It was a back and forth game, and we ended up losing 5-4. Though we lost, it felt like the whole student section was one, and we were rooting for the Riverhawks to pull off a win. It was great fast paced hockey.

It's also that time of the semester, where we have to meet with our advisers! I am completely new to the whole thing, but I am going to see my adviser in about two hours. I missed the special appointment time she has provided, but I am going to make up for it today. Hopefully everything goes well, and I can choose successful classes for next semester!

It has been more than a month I've been interning at the radio station here in UML. It's getting even more exciting, knowing that I can possibly have my own show next semester. Broadcasting your own music and your own interests over the radio for others to hear is a fascinating thing. Like I have mentioned earlier in my blogs, consider joining as an intern next semester. You definitely won't regret it.

Autumn is right before our eyes. I realized recently that we have some big trees around north campus. I can already tell the trees will look great once Autumn fully hits. The fall atmosphere is really approaching soon.

I also want to mention that you should always keep safety in mind, with the swine flu going around. If we all take precautionary measures to avoid the flu, I'm sure we can have a safe winter for ourselves. I have already started by buying hand sanitizers and hand soap so I can wash frequently. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!