Just another week

Hello everyone! It's your blogger Andy again. I just got back from the recreational center, playing some ping pong and then watching the Bruins and some UFC on the awesome TV they have there.

Today was actually North Campus day. I got the invite on facebook about a week ago, and it came as a total surprise, because they were just having a fantastic event just for the north campus. There were lots of food for the students, and I heard that they held some interesting activities as well. I wanted to attend badly, but I had class. The same old story. :P

A fun thing coming up for me tomorrow is the street hockey tournament, which is another sporting event functioned by the intramurals team. I am an avid fan of hockey, so I am very excited for this fun time. Hopefully my team does well, because the t-shirts they give out to the winners are very tempting. It's just one of those things you want, but not necessarily need ya know?

In my intro to American Politics class, which is a class many business majors may take next year, we are doing something very interesting. We are discussing pending U.S. Supreme Court cases, and we are role playing as lawyers, defending or attacking each respective case. This kind of stuff always interested me, and I am glad we are getting an opportunity to do this in class. My case is on Thursday, and hopefully I don't make any mistakes or look dumb in front of the class!

As mentioned from the previous blog, it seems like the H1N1 virus is going to be a sticky flu, and hard to get rid of. So I want everyone to look after themselves and avoid the potential flu carrying actions. Hopefully everyone stays healthy all year. Next week, I will write in detail of how the hockey tournament went. Wish us luck! (even if it's after Wednesday =) )

See you all next week!