Happy Turkey Day!

Happy turkey day everyone! It's Andy again with your daily blog. I am a little on the blog this week, I do apologize for that. However, it has been a busy week, especially because of Thanksgiving, and I am slowly getting all my things done!

Anticipation was in the atmosphere on Wednesday. I only had one class on Wednesday, at 11:30 AM. Our professor told us the class was being held on Wednesday and that she is taking attendance. I thought many people would show up, but there were only 7 kid in the classroom. Talk about awkwardness! But we got through the class fine and we went over some much needed information. She said she'd give us extra points at the end of the semester for showing up. Bottom line is, if you are not doing anything, try to show up on those occasions, it will always work out to your favor!

Hope everyone had a stuffing Thanksgiving. Like many say, Thanksgiving isn't Thanksgiving if you didn't gain 5 lbs of pure goodness from the dinner. I went up to New Hampshire, my sister's place, and had a blast there. Thanksgiving is truly a great occasion just to relax.

One thing I realized also is the fact that the break could not have come at a better time. It's a good opportunity for students to recharge before going back for another month, giving it a full charge until the end of finals. The short break is giving me some much needed down time, and I am really appreciative of that. As long as you don't anticipate breaks and study hard, the breaks will find you!

On an interesting side note, our ISIS program is getting an upgrade! For those of you who don't know what ISIS is, it's a scholastic electronic system where students can function their student transactions and other necessary things such as signing up for a class. The design has been rather dull for a couple years, and now we are getting a new upgrade with new features and such. It is down currently for the upgrade, but when it gets back up, I am sure that things will get so much easier. I can't wait.

Students, we only have one more month until finals! Hang in there and focus. Use this break to really relax and get ready for the sprint. For the non-students (yet), continue to explore colleges and always keep UML in mind! It's the best value school around. I have a lot of kids from my home town asking me about UML and they told me that they are seriously considering the school. While I was surprised by the outburst of interest, I am still happy that my younger friends want to consider UML. Hopefully everything works out.

Stay safe!