Richard Conley: March 2011 Archives
The Office of Information Technology is pleased to announce the availability of a new Self-Service Password Management tool called "myPassword" to securely manage your email account password. After creating a myPassword profile, you can instantly reset or change your password in compliance with UML Password Requirements.
In addition to email/webmail, employees & students can already use their email address and password to access the Emergency Notification System, library resources, the wireless network, Echo360 lecture capture, and other business applications like HR Direct, e*mpac FinanceSystem, and Summit reporting.
Plans are underway to soon use these same email credentials to access iSiS and the Online Housing Gateway.
Create a myPassword profile and reset your password TODAY!
- Reset your password if you’ve forgotten it. There’s no need to contact the Help Desk for future password resets!
- Create challenge and response questions to verify your identity.
Always available 24x7 all year long from any computer with an internet connection.
- Get automated email notifications when your password has been changed or when your password is close to expiring.
- Keeps your password the same for all services like email, wireless, emergency notifications, and library services. iSiS logins using your email address will be available Later this year.
- You can choose your own password or let the system generate one for you.
- Quickly and securely unlock your account due to incorrect password entries.
- Works seamlessly with Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox