FIN 9.1 Upgrade - Information regarding PS Queries
Attention Query Users: The e*mpac Finance application is being upgraded in mid-November. Please take note of the following details on the upgrade of queries.
- All existing private queries in Production 8.9 and Reporting 8.9 will be brought over to the corresponding 9.1 environment (Production or Reporting) on October 14.
- Any changes you make to those queries on or after October 14 will have to be made manually in 9.1 Production or Reporting after go-live.
- All new private queries created in Production 8.9 and Reporting 8.9 between October 14 and November 9 will be brought over to the corresponding 9.1 environment (Production or Reporting) at go-live.
- All existing public queries will be available in Production 9.1 and Reporting 9.1 at go live.
Ad-hoc Report Run Controls, nVision Report Requests, and nVision Scopes
- All the ad-hoc reports you run will be available in Finance 9.1.
- All existing report requests, scopes, and run controls will be available in Production 9.1 and Reporting 9.1 at go live.
If you have any questions regarding the above plan, please contact Maura Shield.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: FIN 9.1 Upgrade - Information regarding PS Queries.
TrackBack URL for this entry: