Life is FLYING By!

|

Disclaimer: Anything written in this blog represents the opinions of the author, and no one else. Each blog is written lightly, and is not intended to offend any of the mentioned businesses, locations, students, or staff.

photo.JPG

As I write Christmas cards for my siblings, I find myself wondering how is it possible that time can go by so quickly?! It seems like if I want to know how anybodyís life is going, I need to make an appointment with them. Does that mean Iím getting old?

The older I get, the more I realize what the holidays represent. I no longer have the luxury of living with my siblings and being up to date with their lives. Life is moving way too fast! For me, this holiday season represents reconnecting with my siblings.

547316_10202205567608405_62464652_n.jpg

This is a photo from Christmas years ago with me, my siblings, and grandmother.

This time of year is meant to remind us to think of others and not ourselves. Normally, I spend my school breaks working in order to save money for the coming semester. I am making a promise to share my time with my siblings and loved ones this Christmas break instead of directing my time toward providing for only myself.

What are you doing this Christmas break? What is something that you can do to give to those around you this time of year?

This page contains a single entry by Chodat, Thalia J published on December 15, 2013 10:21 PM.

Winter Wonderland was the previous entry in this blog.

Dorm Life or Apartment? is the next entry in this blog.