What does Friday Mean to YOU?

|

Disclaimer: Anything written in this blog represents the opinions of the author, and no one else. Each blog is written lightly, and is not intended to offend any of the mentioned businesses, locations, students, or staff.

beatles02.jpg

I'm sooo tired. I haven't slept a winkÖ  I'm so tired. My mind is on the blinkÖ I feel like one of the Beatles today. I feel so much more tired on Fridays than on any other day of the week. Somehow, though, I wake up as soon as 5:00pm passes. Itís as if while Iím in class my eyes have bricks weighing them down and as soon as I walk out, the pressure is released.

How do you feel on Fridays? Do you have classes? Do you work? Both? Neither? Are you especially tired or more energized on Fridays? Do you enjoy the fact that most Business classes donít meet on Fridays, or would you prefer it if they did? Share your thoughts with me and the Manning School of Business by commenting!

This page contains a single entry by Chodat, Thalia J published on November 1, 2013 10:37 AM.

Welcome to the Newest Member of Dean's Student Leadership Council was the previous entry in this blog.

...And WE'RE LIVE! is the next entry in this blog.