Welcome!

Dear students, transfer students, or future students,

Welcome to Management Media! From this day forward, this will be a blog dedicated to transfer students looking to join UMass Lowell's College of Management.

With the help of Frank Andrews (Associate Dean; College of Management), I will update this page frequently with important information on the College of Management. I will also write about current events, advice to students, and information on helpful departments at UMass Lowell.

My personal goal is to make this a fun blog for you to read. As you will notice in future posts, I don't like to write in a "robotic" voice. I'm a student, and I wouldn't be interested in reading something that sounds like a textbook!

So if you're a current COM student, a transfer student, or are looking to join the UMass Lowell community, I strongly suggest you visit this blog regularly! You never know what you might learn.

Adios,
         Matt Lawson

Victoria Henderson said:

Looking forward to reading this blog - I'm sure it will help me immensely when I join UMass Lowell in the Fall!

Matt Lawson said:

First comment on the new blog!

Good luck on this upcoming fall semester. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

- Matt